Politics Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chauvinism

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
solpacvoicis
Experienced

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Chauvinism - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:48 pm

that's not an advantage. like you said, it relies on both anatomies to reproduce, that's a trait both anatomies share: they require the other.

....our school is sexist, like i said.

if you can find a circumstance where all the men and women on both teams, separated by gender, were all trained the same, had the same interest in the game, were the same age, same height, same weight (within reason for those three) and neither side had inferiority or superiority complexes, and were pitted against each other, and you prove that the men do better than the women, i'll give in, but until that time, i'm going to say you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:55 pm

Kenzu deleted RS avatar!
And yes they are kinda chauvinist, i mean RS stated that on MSN Zelaut sayd to him that Mattebsta would be banned.
What to expect from dictaors-stlanists-commies..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:20 am

they didnt delete my avatar i just changed it again
going to bitch about this one too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chauvinism
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Politics Online :: True State :: Society/Culture-
Jump to: