Politics Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chauvinism

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
calinis
Experienced

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:02 pm

zealot and redsoviet are, redsoviet had this avator (he changed it now) about this girl sucking the man's penis and zealot said it brought him back good memories.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:05 pm

ugh, that's disgusting. -_-

sexism is really fucking annoying. its integrated in schools in the u.s., too, and pseudo-scientific ideas reinforce sexism and racism....
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:08 pm

yeah its gross, they make it seem acceptable.

shouldnt communists be fighting for all rights and not oppressing half of the population?

not in my school was not sexist/racist tho
Back to top Go down
Sill
Experienced
Sill

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:10 pm

I know! I argued with Zealot for like 20 posts about that. I've noticed that it's like a dictatorship over there.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:13 pm

oh, okay, you don't have separate goals for men and women in phys ed?

and yeah, lol, there is a lot of those problems in all movements. for example, the creator of anarchism as a political theory, bakunin, was a womanizing bigot....but nowadays, anarchists are probably the only people arguing for the elimination of all racism and sexism today ^_^ not that there aren't serious problems within the movement, but that's where a lot of the push for gender-neutral pronouns, women circles or whatever you call them, come from...
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:17 pm

I dont take PE at school so i wouldnt know. but thats not sexist, guys usually are stronger and have more endurance generally. what is chavanistic is having women having to obey their man and "please" them, thats disgusting.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:26 pm

they actually teach that men are naturally stronger than women -_-
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:32 pm

men are stronger than women, it doesnt make the latter inferior
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:39 pm

gahh, men having more testosterone than women doesn't make them stronger o.o;; all babies have the same strength!
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:48 pm

babies arent fully developed yet
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:53 pm

even if genes provided a sort of predisposition to certain activities, you can only judge strength on an individual basis.

babies aren't fully developed yet, that's correct, but if a man and woman were to train exactly the same from their day of birth, but without any psychotic teachers telling them that men are naturally stronger, they would both be equally matched.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:56 pm

yeah it's an invididual basis, but generally men are stronger than women.

and no both men and women wouldnt be equally matched, men have more upper-body strength, it's the way they are made. it's like saying that humans are equal to rats. total different body structure.
Back to top Go down

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:57 pm

calinis wrote:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

oooh this is irony yeah?

'course you wouldnt get banned because you and zealot are both chavanists

weres your back-up proof?
it was just an avatar, damn.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:59 pm

....no. men and women are not different species. that's ridiculous.

and that happens because men are encouraged to do sports, generally, and women are, generally, discouraged from sports (at young ages more frequently than you might like to think)

RedSoviet wrote:

weres your back-up proof?
it was just an avatar, damn.

you just proved he wasn't lying.

and by having that picture be your avatar, you were promoting the objectification of women.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:02 pm

redsoviet- you're a moron. that avator clearly showed a man's desire for dominance and control over women. it symbolized soemthing much more than stick-people.

sol- i never said they are different species. i'm saying they ar made different. do you honestly think they have the same anatomy? i know tons of girls who do sports btw
Back to top Go down

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:05 pm

i never said he wasn't lying, it was my avatar
and your an idiot it was just a women pleasing her man with stick people, love is now shown as a dominance?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:06 pm

why should a woman have to please her man?
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:09 pm

men and women have to have nearly identical anatomy, otherwise their genes would be different enough that they couldn't create offspring that could reproduce

and, even if you were right about men having better upper body, it would logically follow that women have better lower body, right? and then they would be evenly matched should they have trained their entire bodies the same....just the woman would fight with her lower body more than the man

i do not think this is the case, however, the only thing that throws off the balance here is the testosterone, which i believe is what gives men their more square build, and i think its also the hormone that helps encourage muscle building, but i might be wrong with that last bit.

and the fact that lots of girls do sports has more to do with the more open acceptance of women who do sports in the media and in school, as well as the inevitability of humans to exercise their muscles in some way - it makes all humans feel good to be able to do physical things easily....but that's beside the point

@redsoviet: yes. because of the existence of hierarchy, power displays in sex are used quite often.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:15 pm

if it was so similar, then they couldnt reproduce with one another because they would both have the same structure.

women dont have as muscles, as much endurance, and have difficulity with heavy tasks, through evidence.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:22 pm

yes, its a thin line humans walk, but men and women are nearly identical.

i have more difficulty with heavy tasks and i have a penis, whereas my friend, someone with a vagina, finishes these tasks with ease.

what evidence?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:25 pm

i said generally. the evidence that men are stronger than women is reproduced everyone, in the pros, the mens teams are superior.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:34 pm

yes, and the fact that these teams are paid more, are known more, and have existed for years longer than the women's teams has NOTHING to do with this.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:37 pm

even in HS sports, i see the difference.

face it, theres differences. men are stronger, women can have babies. they have different anatomy!
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:40 pm

oh, women can magically have babies without semen now? there's a reason for this, and the genital anatomy isn't even all that different.

yes, and in HS, men's sports are better supported! have been since HS sports existed!
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:43 pm

but men cant have babies. it relies on BOTH anatomies to reproduce. so women have that advantage.

in my school, girls and guys teams are supported equally....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chauvinism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chauvinism   Chauvinism I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chauvinism
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Politics Online :: True State :: Society/Culture-
Jump to: