Politics Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who will be elected in Novembre ?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who will be elected in Novembre
John Mc Cain (Republicain Party)
Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Barack Obama (Democratic Party)
Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap71%Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Other (who ?)
Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No one (lol)
Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Pandemic
Global Admin
Pandemic

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will be elected in Novembre ?   Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:27 am

Those questions we're somewhat stupid. Your acting like someone is going to agree with a Presidential canidate 100% or their apathetic blah blah. I already said, i agree with Obama more than McCain and i think he will do better. So...i vote for him.

I can't justify the shotting into crowds but i can also say that if shot at i would sure shoot back instead of run and hide / wait and get hit more. We can't really find out whose shooting at you when theirs a crowd of screaming people running about, your only choose left would be retreat, or get shot until they all cleared out.
And to be honest, i would be
1. Happy, that they overthrew a evil dictator and set us free again
2. Unhappy because their doing this in a wrong matter.

Sherman Austin...didn't he like show people how to make bombs? Yes..let's keep a anarchist who teaches people how to make bombs and distributes them in of the public!

When did i say that anarchists don't know Obama supporters?

Not all do, but the majority obviously do. That was a generalization on my part.
Back to top Go down
https://politicsonline.forumotion.com
KenCat1337
Illuminati Puppet
KenCat1337

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Who will be elected in Novembre ?   Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:22 am

"Those questions we're somewhat stupid."
Nice job backing your ad hominem statement up. Was it extreme, yeah. Did it show that you shouldn't vote for lesser of "evils"? Definitely.

"Your acting like someone is going to agree with a Presidential canidate 100%"
Absolutely not. My point IS that the candidates don't reflect the people.

"i agree with Obama more than McCain"
I agree with Mussolini's dictatorship more than Hitlers. I'll vote for Mussolini. I mean think about it. Less deaths, less racism, etc..
There should be NO deaths and NO racism..

"We can't really find out whose shooting at you when theirs a crowd of screaming people running about, your only choose left would be retreat, kill all, or get shot until they all cleared out."
Uh... I'm not a murderous monster who kills innocent women and children... So I'd go with "retreat".

"And to be honest, i would be happy that they overthrew a evil dictator and set us free again"
Just like the Iraqis. I'm sure they would smile to show their gratitude, but unfortunately, shrapnel has torn off half of their face.
Come on, this isn't a fucking game. You you know that the soldiers are killing, torturing, raping -- THEY ADMIT TO IT.

"Sherman Austin...didn't he like show people how to make bombs?
LOL LOL LOL LOL
No, he hosted a website where some rich, white capitalist posted a link to another site that explained how to make a Molotov cocktail without Sherman's notice which stayed there, not in the "public". Hmmm, it's not like it was convenient to lock up political dissenters under labels like "communist", "terrorist", etc.

Stop using your decision maker's answers. Let's just say all the other resources to make bombs did not exist (THOUSANDS online, THOUSANDS)..

Why does the CIA and government get away with giving away MORE bomb-making directions and TELLING people to use them against a democratically elected government?

"When did i say that anarchists don't know Obama supporters?"
You made an unclear statement, "too you, no, but than again, your a anarchist!"

Come on, the point of debate is to think, not spit out the "justifications" given by such CRIMINALS. Yes, under international law, the people who said Sherman Austin was a terrorist were CRIMINALS for distributing the very same bomb-making material that they FALSELY accused him of posting, when it was a link, posted by a new member, to another site.

WTF.

Use some SENSE. You don't completely fucking have to blindly follow, you know. This isn't some fucking game where you say that you would be happy if an army invaded your country, killing crowds on innocent (your chosen option), raping, etc.

In the beginning, I thought you were anti-war, then anti-IRAQ war and now you sound like Bush. Let's go give 'em freedom!

It's this stubbornness and attachment to party that gets people KILLED. MURDERED. RAPED. BURNED ALIVE. Think about what ACTUALLY goes on, it's not some happy freedom fight.
Back to top Go down
Pandemic
Global Admin
Pandemic

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Who will be elected in Novembre ?   Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:30 am

Long post. Don't have time to reply at the moment, reserving spot.
Back to top Go down
https://politicsonline.forumotion.com
KenCat1337
Illuminati Puppet
KenCat1337

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Who will be elected in Novembre ?   Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:32 am

Pandemic wrote:
Long post. Don't have time to reply at the moment, reserving spot.

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be elected in Novembre ?   Who will be elected in Novembre ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who will be elected in Novembre ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Politics Online :: Debate :: Capitalism-
Jump to: