Politics Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Categories/Forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandemic
Global Admin
Pandemic

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-08-02

More Categories/Forums Empty
PostSubject: More Categories/Forums   More Categories/Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:54 pm

Ok, we'll im not really satisified with the length of this forum, i want it too be bigger (forum wise) at the moment.

I just want your opinons, what type of forums could we use? Im having a rough time deciding this one, and if people give me decent ideas that will be put into the forum you get a point toward the recruiting game. (Some restrictions apply Razz)

Maybe more Debating sections? Different types of Governments? Branch off governments? Different places for chatting not debating? I really have no idea were to start.
Back to top Go down
https://politicsonline.forumotion.com
Sill
Experienced
Sill

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-06

More Categories/Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Categories/Forums   More Categories/Forums I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:07 am

Maybe a forum for non agressive discussion over topics that people agree on? IF you don't agree you don't post in that topic. Would make the site appear more friendly in parts
Back to top Go down

More Categories/Forums
Page 1 of 1