Politics Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

morality is false

Go down 
+4
solpacvoicis
Pandemic
CoolKidX
GOAT
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
solpacvoicis
Experienced

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-08-05

morality is false - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:55 pm

it is a right. its always good to allow people to live.

and no, there are a lot of people who are victimized or are fucked up, but these people need to be worked with, not killed.

(changed "dealt" to "worked", seemed too harsh)

Last edited by solpacvoicis on Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:56 pm

Harsh words, from one of them.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:58 pm

no, living isnt amazing anyways.

some person who rapes and kills a bunch of children shouldnt die?
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:03 pm

obviously this person is fucked up in the head, and should be prevented from doing this again, but they need help, not to be killed.

and, being an anarchist, my goal is to make sure that life can be absolutely fucking amazing for as many people as possible
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:04 pm

thats disgusting. what about the kids he killed? the one who killed them should have a good life, but they cant because it was ended unfairly from another?
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:13 pm

you can't bring them back, but you can help the person. who knows, this guy might be fucked up because he was raped and tortured as a child.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:16 pm

thats so sad that you dont care about the children he killed and instead sympathize with him
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:19 pm

yes, how depressing that i care about the living, while you worry so much over the dead, you want to take another life. (that was sarcasm, if you couldn't tell)
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:23 pm

its so sad that you care more about the person who caused their misforutune than the poor innocent children. the reason he should die is to prevent the deaths of others.

i hope dreams of children dying haunt you in your sleep.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:28 pm

and somehow its become impossible to prevent someone from killing children when we know who it is, and they are in our hands without killing them....?

don't be so self-righteous, you want to kill someone in need of medical assistance
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:30 pm

why does he get to live while the children he killed dont? thats not fair.

how is he in need of medical assistance?
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:31 pm

i'm not executing them while keeping him alive, he already kill them, we found him, his killing days are over.

dude, raping and killing children is rather large evidence of a serious mental problem.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:34 pm

are you going to lock him up forever then? otherwise you wouldnt know if he will kill more.....

no it just means he is immoral
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:37 pm

he won't be separated from basic needs, books, television, internet, etc., and visitors are allowed, but he's not getting back out into society until he proves to two psychologists that he is not insane

no, evil people don't exist, there is always a reason behind it.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:40 pm

he children he killed cant come back to society. he had his change, he lot it, he should die. end of story.

what if he killed YOUR children? would it be different? thats disgusting. they are kids! young, innocent children killed one day...and can never come back....
they didnt have the chance to grow up.....
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:44 pm

dude, you have never been hurting real bad and done something you regret later?

no, it would not be different in this regard. i would be suffering more, sure, but i would still want this guy to get some help after i worked through my loss.

no, they didn't have a chance, that doesn't mean we should take away this guy's chance to make it up to society.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:48 pm

you're immoral.

if you dont want him to die after he killed your chilrden, then you care more about him than your chrildren.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:53 pm

i didn't say i wouldn't want him to die. i would. but from this objective stance here, i can admit that after working through all the stages of loss, i would eventually forgive him, and hope that he has worked through what made him do what he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:17 am

Calinis just shut up. Your arguments suck. I can't wait till pandemic bans you
Back to top Go down
Sill
Experienced
Sill

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:06 am

Guest wrote:

I find this extremely ironic.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:21 am

Sill wrote:
Guest wrote:

Same
Back to top Go down
ComradePollett

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:02 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Sill wrote:
Guest wrote:

Same
Lmao me too
Back to top Go down
KenCat1337
Illuminati Puppet
KenCat1337

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:21 am

I don't believe in morals -- they provide a preconceived notion of what you will do in a certain situation, when it is the situation that should truly be the reason for your justification.

Look at situationalism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: morality is false   morality is false - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

morality is false
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Politics Online :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: