HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bill Clinton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Billy "old" Clinton =3
BEST PRESIDENT EVA!!!
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
He was good =]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
He's ok
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Not good not bad..
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like him >=[!
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
He's a jerk
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I HATE HIM!1!!!
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Bill Clinton   Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:33 pm

Billy clinton tongue

Any toughts about him, you can say anything about him, he's to old to hear Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy
Experienced

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton   Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:39 pm

I voted "I don't like him", because he's Democrate (lol => CoolKidX) And I dislike the story aboute Monica Levinski ! It's horrible for one president.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton   Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:41 pm

Tommy wrote:
And I dislike the story aboute Monica Levinski ! It's horrible for one president.

Gotta agree with that one =[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenCat1337
Illuminati Puppet

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton   Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:01 am

Tommy wrote:
I voted "I don't like him", because he's Democrate (lol => CoolKidX) And I dislike the story aboute Monica Levinski ! It's horrible for one president.

You should NEVER vote simply based off of which party someone belongs to. For example, I like certain republicans more than democrats and vice versa. If you truly NEED to vote for a country's ruler, vote based off of policy, not off of which party they belong to.

Anyways, now that I'm done with my rant (lol), I voted for "I HATE HIM" because he is/was the Democrat's idol for the Democratic Party, yet he completely went against most people's visions of what a Democrat is "supposed" to be (what people envisioned him to be).

FORGET THAT HE GOT A BLOWJOB, THESE ARE REAL REASONS TO IMPEACH SOMEONE:

Most think he was anti-war, though he went to war "secretly" (in the mass media, independent media which he kept quiet among the "mainstream" thought otherwise) with Iraq and Yugoslavia, illegally and unofficially, just like Bush did with Iraq and other countries.

Most think of his presidency as the "time of peace" in America, yet people were dying of preventable disease, starvation, and other poverty-caused problems because of his policies, especially his NAFTA.

NAFTA caused farmers in Mexico and some in the US to completely go out of business and lose their house. I know you just read, that, but think about you losing your house.

He is a neoliberal warmonger. His police force brutally assulted many of my people (who were peaceful activists or of nican tlaca blood and because they were so) just to further his "transparently" authoritarian system. I use the word "transparency" in the sense that most people can't see what is going on because they're too busy mindlessly consuming.

There are other reasons, but I think I'm good for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandemic
Global Admin

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton   Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:27 am

Usually, when a person is in a political party, they follow that parties ideals. Which is what Tommy meant, he doesn't like Democratic views so he wouldn't vote for him. But yes you did make a decent point saying he wasn't the best president...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://politicsonline.forumotion.com
Tommy
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:02 pm

Pandemic wrote:
Which is what Tommy meant, he doesn't like Democratic views so he wouldn't vote for him.
Yes absolutly, I can't vote for Barack Obama (or others Democrates) because I don't agree with their idea. I am against the abortion, and I am for the death penality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenCat1337
Illuminati Puppet

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton   Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Pandemic wrote:
Usually, when a person is in a political party, they follow that parties ideals. Which is what Tommy meant, he doesn't like Democratic views so he wouldn't vote for him. But yes you did make a decent point saying he wasn't the best president...

Decent?! He was neoliberal, just how Bush is neoconservative.

Also, being in a political party has absolutely nothing to do with "party ideals". Take Bush, for example. The Republican Party stood for a democratically elected Republic ("mirror of public") with a more individualistic ideology of non-intervention (in the economy and worldwide). Bush was a neocon warmonger, not a republican. I could use Bill Clinton as someone who didn't follow democrat "party ideals", though it's generally useless on this forum. =p

The two party system only results in lack of thinking, compliance to your half, defiance to the other and stupid (literally) dumb party politics. I've heard it justified as "convenient" -- HA, thinking isn't supposed to be "convenient", especially while electing the leader of possibly the most powerful country in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KenCat1337
Illuminati Puppet

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton   Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Tommy wrote:
I am against the abortion, and I am for the death penality.
LOL
I know some "fundamental" (real?) Christians who oppose both, because of the command "thou shall not kill" they actually follow.
How do you classify yourself? Pro-life and pro-death?

hehe =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton   Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:34 pm

KenCat1337 wrote:

How do you classify yourself? Pro-life and pro-death?

hehe =p

Lol I don't know, I think pro-live, because I am more against abortion than I am for the death penalty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Clinton   

Back to top Go down

Bill Clinton
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1